Hello there.
It's always awks to start a new blog. The welcome note always sounds cheesy no matter how experienced you may be as a blogger. Anyway, I'm glad you could find time to check my new blog out.
I've always danced around the idea of doing something for the kingdom of God through social media but I never really quite came around to it. Social media, because I dont see myself preaching on a pulpit and sturvvs. Lol. I also have been using my social media accounts (Twitter and facebook) to share God's word for a while, so why not start a blog for it and give it a home?
I started a fashion blog in June of 2015 and I realised blogging is something I enjoy doing. Also, I enjoy talking to the camera. So, i thought I would start this ministry (yes, it's ministry) with a vlog... but the logistics of starting a vlog is not something I can handle right now as I'm still nursing my baby and I have no help... plus, i have no laptops. I still borrow my husband's laptop to use. *face palm*
Anyways, I'm happy that even with all the obstacle, i could start.
What inspired me to start eventually was Baba Adeboye, the G.O of RCCG.
I was watching the 2015 congress on Tv in December and I believe the holy spirit told me to just do something for him... work for him. If I couldn't join the workforce in church, surely I can preach the gospel online... as long as I'm reaching out to people for Christ and winning souls. He told me that I'll benefit from starting ultimately and he'll turn my life around and bless me with things that I desperately needed. (I guess that was the ginger, tbh)... not like I had a choice, though. There was something missing. I was discontent. I knew that void could only be filled with a closer relationship with God.
I was watching the 2015 congress on Tv in December and I believe the holy spirit told me to just do something for him... work for him. If I couldn't join the workforce in church, surely I can preach the gospel online... as long as I'm reaching out to people for Christ and winning souls. He told me that I'll benefit from starting ultimately and he'll turn my life around and bless me with things that I desperately needed. (I guess that was the ginger, tbh)... not like I had a choice, though. There was something missing. I was discontent. I knew that void could only be filled with a closer relationship with God.
So this blog is borne out of my own personal desire to have a closer relationship with God and perhaps inspire a few people on my way to doing that.
Basically, I'll be reading the Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation... and be giving my two cents on what I learnt from it. In essence, reviewing the Bible. Occasionally, i may write on topics that I've been inspired to write on and I may also share my past social media gospel on here to bless you guys with it, as I was blessed with it when I received it.
So that's it.
I hope we all develop a closer relationship with Christ as we all embark on this journey together.
Please dont forget to always leave a comment on how the message has blessed you or if you have anything to add to it. By doing so, you are also sharing the gospel and working for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Thanks and God bless you.
Love+Light,
Oluwaseun
😙💝
No comments:
Post a Comment